Effective: January 28, 2022
Gupta Consulting Group, Inc. is a consulting firm that delivers diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) and cultural competency solutions to organizations of all sizes, and across all industries, both nationally and globally.
When you use this website or our services, you’ll share some information with us. So, we want to be upfront about the information we collect and how we use it.
Information We Collect
The only category of information that we collect is information that you provide. Here’s a little more detail about this.
Information You Provide
When you visit this website and fill out the Contact Us form on the site and/or sign up to receive our newsletter on the site, we collect the information you provide to us. That includes your name, telephone number and email address.
If you participate as a learner in our online e-learning services, we collect the information you provide to us when we provide such services to allow you to access our training services. That includes your name and email address.
If you participate in our online employee/worker assessment, we collect the non-personally identifiable information you provide to us when completing and submitting the assessment. That includes your gender, race, and generation on an anonymous basis. We do not collect any names or other personally identifiable information (PII) as part of the assessment, or tie or organize any of the data collected to PII.
If you participate in our focus groups, we collect information that you provide in those groups. That includes information about your experiences in your working environment. We do not collect any names or other personally identifiable information (PII) as part of those groups, or tie or organize any of the data collected to PII.
How We Use Information
What do we do with the information we collect? The answer is:
- With the information we collect when you fill out the Contact Us form on the site and/or sign up to receive our newsletter on the site, we use it to provide, deliver and improve our services, including developing, operating, improving, maintaining, and protecting our services, and deliver our newsletter to those that have signed up. We also use it to verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- With the non-PII information we collect when you complete and submit our online employee assessment, we use it to sort the data by the factors given and provide our services.
- With the non-PII information we collect in our focus group when you provide the information, we use it to prepare a diversity strategy and related analysis.
- With respect to the non-PII information we collect from you mentioned above, once we have debriefed client leadership and completed our work on the project, we delete the information.
We Do Not Share or Sell Your Information
We do not share any of your information with or sell any of your information to any third parties.
How Long We Keep Your Information
- We store your basic information from the Contact Us form and newsletter sign up—like your name, phone number, and email address—until you ask us to delete them.
- With respect to the non-PII information we collect from you in online employee/worker assessments and focus groups mentioned above, once we have debriefed client leadership and completed our work on the project, we delete the information.
If you ever want us to delete your information, you can just ask us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.